I started by inking a tag with Wild Honey Distress Ink and then using Tree Branch Archival Ink though a couple of stencils. I added a strip of wash tape to act as a ground for the stamped figure and stamped her onto the tag. This is a bit of a cheat as she is a very detailed figure and to save trying to cut out all of that detail later I use the stamped image as a base!
I stamped her out again on cream card and coloured her with watercolour pencils. The boy usually has wigs but for this tag they were clipped! a little more wash tape and I thought I was done! However, when I came to it the next day I knew it needed more!
I added some Tim Holtz stamps to the edges and I was much happier! I hope you'll join in with us this month.