Pages widget

12 October 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 123

Well, with my heavy hints that something exciting is happening this week I thought I'd start sharing my news by joining in with WOYWW and show you what space I craft in. Now I appreciate that we all make the best of the space we are given, in my case a small corner of the study (our spare room) that was a small corner and is now taking over the room much to my ever 
tolerant husband's disgust! WOYWW is run by Julia Dunnit who presides over the most wonderful way to nosey round people's crafty areas without needing to leave the comfort of your own home! So. Here is where I craft. My horribly messy desk, the piles of boxes heaped up with goodies impossible to reach without serious excavation and stash 
dumped wherever there's a space I doubt he'll notice! To be honest it's not normally this bad, things have been a little hectic this week, and I thought it against the spirit of WOYWW to tidy up 'specially!!! However next week I won't be in here any more.... but more of that another time! Tee hee! Gabrielle x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Boy do I know about stacks, exploding boxes, teetering piles and cramped corners... can't wait to get sorted in my room...
Have you checked out SSS&S results today my dear????? you might feel the need for some bubbly...
Sarah

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Wow look at all those boxes, LOL. I get the feeling you are moving out of there soon. Congrats on the top 3 spot at SSSS. Tracy x

Helen said...

Hmm looks very familiar! The only thing about living alone is there is only me to notice and it gets worse and worse - at least you have someone (or 3) to keep you in check! Thanks for sharing.

sarahp said...

My scrap room looks very similar with boxes on boxes and stash hanging out of every corner.... my hubby dearnt venture in there so I can hide all new stash in the knowledge he would never know anyway... thanks for letting us snoop xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol - that's one busy work/storage space!! That was a tease about not being there next week - off to the Maldives are you???
Hugs, LLJ xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have to admit, I can't stand a messy work space. But that's what makes for very interesting reading and fun during these blog hops. Happy belated WOYWW from # 11.

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Love it!!! Makes me feel at home! so familiar, yet I am now dying to peek in all those boxes, oh dear fingers are twitching...........