The background was sprayed with Black Marble and stamped holly leaves in Snow Cap ink. I also stamped a holly leaf on the reverse of some black Core'dinations which I'd sanded the front and then I cut it out. The edges of the holly were edged in Pine Needles Distress Ink. I also cut out some berries from red card and attached them. I then die cut and stamped a banner for the front of the heart.
To finish the heart I cut it out and gave it three coats of UTEE and then cracked it to give it patina and rubbed brown ink into the surface. I assembled the whole piece and realised I couldn't get the photos to show the Embossing Paste - I really need to learn to take better photos! Any way this will become my Christmas Card for my lovely husband...Thank you as always for stopping by!