I made two sprays (with Bora Bora and Bourgainvillea) and just had fun! I made a background like Jo showcased but then cut it all up and used it for an upcoming birthday card so I can't share that (and I forgot to take photos - doh!) and I started my calendar journal page for June - this is a sneak peek:
My third project was in my journal. I prepped that page with Chalk paint and then lightly sprayed the two homemade sprays, drying each one in between. Then I sprayed both together at the top of the page and let them dribble down. I liked the drips Kate made and so I had to use them somewhere!
The effect is very soft because I used such light sprays - if I had sprayed more heavily the effect would have been stronger.The Lin Brown flower and bottle were sprayed with the paint sprays and then with the flower I added some of the spray mixture to the flowerhead to add definition. I then went a bit bonkers and added lots of painty circles - I could have perhaps held back a little there!
Thank you, as always, for popping by!