Pages widget

2 September 2015

Three

Hello! It’s time for a new tag challenge at DragonsDream Tag It On and the lovely Catherine has chosen the Number Three. I bought this stamp in April and hadn’t used it (I know, I know!) and so this was the perfect opportunity to use it! 
I love how Silvia often incorporates her tag into a journal page. Not sure mine really works – think I need to add more (CAS isn’t my forte!) As always, we hope you’ll join in with us and as always the only rules are to use at least one stamp and a tag!
Signature

5 comments:

Julie Lee said...

What a beautiful tag and page. There is something so haunting about the image and the colours you have used! Absolutely lovely! xx

Helen said...

I love this and think it works perfectly... love the little girl, letting go of those gorgeous balloons!

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous tag & the journal page is perfect as it is, imo.

Annie said...

How cool how your design extends beyond the tag on your page! Love the simplicity of the message here.

Deb said...

That's lovely Gabrielle and I think your page works beautifully! Deb xo