Pages widget

13 May 2012

Another Birthday Tag!

Well, we are in the lucky position of being invited to two birthday parties today! The first, the lovely Kitty's, is in Derby and then we will hot foot it back home to the second, our neighbour's 60th! What social butterflies we are! The lovely Kitty's card (a tag!) will be blogged on Wednesday so I am sharing our neighbour's card today! 
I did, to be honest, make it as an excuse to use more of Wendy Vecchi's fabulous stamps! The tag is cut from kraft card and I used Grunge Paper for the leaves, telephone and numbers. The sentiment is from Card Art Essentials
The inks I used were Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink, Peeled Paint and Antique Linen Distress Stains. I really enjoyed the excuse to play with my new stamps... I still have one set uninked... Can't wait to put that right! I'm really looking forward to a day of parties - I hope your Sunday is as exciting!
Signature

10 comments:

kittychater said...

The tag-card looks great, am sure he will love it. Well done.

Helen said...

Fab tag card! Hope you have fun at both parties - get you!! You need a helicopter to get back to the second one...

Anonymous said...

You're such a party animal!! :):) Gorgeous tag card, have a lovely day.

hazel said...

Another brilliant tag Gabrielle. Enjoy your parties.
xxx Hazel.

Bev said...

Love it.. we have at least 3 birthdays to and an anniversary!! 13th May must have been popular!

Redanne said...

Wow, that is one beautiful tag card, loving the telephone. Anne Rx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous, love it and those stamps looks super! Enjoy your parties. Zo xx

Georgie Horn said...

Great tag, come by for a visit!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous birthday tag showing wonderful elements.

Marjie Kemper said...

What a totally fun birthday tag! The phone goes great with that theme and it never occurred to me.