Pages widget

25 July 2012

WOYWW #164

Gosh I've been AWOL for a while. Sorry about that! Been too easily distracted by my other life! I hope Julia and the other regular WOYWWers will forgive me! If you want to see other creative spaces - pop on over here
I was so excited to have a week off work with my 'not so' babies and catch up with a little creativity (and the sun is well and truly shining too)!! I have every intention to have tided this tip up by the end of the school holidays... 'creative space' only gets you so far! But in the meantime I will work in an increasingly small work space! Spelling geeks will notice that 'Studio' is spelled correctly again! My 12 year old was really offended by my slapdash approach to signage and set me straight! There is a little house to the left - I'll share that soon - it's nearly finished! 
I have shared a photograph of my Vagabond as this is Mark III - my last one nearly set on fire! I am hoping that third time really is lucky! One unexpected outcome from all this heat is that I have developed a little shadow who has been sleeping at my feet a lot! This time tomorrow SWEA will have visited the beauty parlour and no longer look quite so shaggy! 
I'm back at 10am with a little something for DragonsDream Tag It On... ssh! This is a sneak preview! Thank you for popping by x
Signature

14 comments:

Helen said...

Good to see you back, love the studio looking busy! Don't let SWEA near that house before we've had a chance to see it......!!!
No number yet, the link's not up...

Belinda Basson said...

Enjoy the sun and the time with the kids. cute Cheshire cat...

Inkypinkycraft said...

Love the inkiness on your desk!! Have a great week trace x 9

Unknown said...

Morning Gabrielle. You still have room on your desk to avoid the tidying a bit longer. :-) I want two tiers on my ink blender holder too!!! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 39

Redanne said...

Ha! I must be getting good at this lark - spotted the little house and the correct spelling straight away! Love your furry dog bundle and your sneak peek, love the cat, it looks so real (maybe it is!). Happy WOYWW, Anne x #21

Unknown said...

That little house looks very interesting, look forward to seeing it completed. Love your furry friend too.
Chers, Elaine #10

Julia Dunnit said...

As busy as ever G, I think...honestly, following you on FB is exhausting! I'm impressed at your staying power with the VAgabond, think I'd have given it up by nw!

May said...

Busy Bee as ever G. well done with the vagabond I would have gave up and bought a big shot!!! love the furrball.. he's so cute.. Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x#11

kay said...

have a super fun time with the kids,long may the sun shine :)
good luck with vagabond no 3
happy woyww
kay #35

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super pics and I'm so pleased your 12 yr old helper sorted out your letters for you! Take care & enjoy this week's desk hop/nose/snoop. Zo xx 69

lisa said...

Good to see you back in WOYWW. Can you send some sunshine up to Yorkshire, please, it's just grey here!!!!!!
Have fun in the Summer hols.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #67

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Fingers crossed that this Vagabond doesn't spontaneously combust!! I'm happy that S.T.U.D.I.O. is now correct, I really am gettin OCD in my old age...sigh :D
Hugs, LLJ ~28 xx

PaperArtsy said...

Good luck with that vagabond!! Lol
Leandra x

scrappymo! said...

Hopefully this vagabond does the trick!!!