Pages widget

29 October 2012

Gift Tag ideas...

For Crafty Boots this fortnight the lovely Sara has set us the theme of a gift tag or Invitation for a special Event – think Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary/Halloween etc! I have been experimenting with Christmas gift tags and so here are four of my ideas so far! 
I cut out white tags (I use my tag die) and then stamped stamps in for the background. I then die cut images and added them to the tags with coordinating ribbon. These are really easy to make in bulk. 
You can bulk die cut the tags and make the backgrounds. You can then add the die cuts to the front of the tags. It might take a couple of evenings but within a very little time you will have all the tags you need! They would also make great Christmas cards... mmm... maybe I'll use them as cards instead...!!!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

I love your tags, I think I should have done gift tags (not that I've bought any gifts yet....) These are gorgeous.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi Gabrielle

It's great to see someone getting the jump on their Christmas crafting, I wish I was this well organised but there always seems to something else that needs doing!

I love these tags, they have a crisp, clean look. Not unlike frosty mornings and snow cover landscapes - perfect for Christmas.

Dionne xxx

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow as always your creations are amazing . This set of tags are stunning and I love them.
Hugs Emma xx

Michelle Webb said...

Ooo I love them all. The presents under your tree this year are going to look fab! Michelle x

Mrs Beez said...

Lovely set of tags. Especiveially like the lampost - the paper/card you have used is really effective. What make is your lampost die - I've never seen one?

Gabrielle said...

Lisette, I can't find your email address to reply but the die is one of Tim Holtz's and can be found here:http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/657469-sizzix-bigz-die---holiday-lamppost-by-tim-holtz-8486-p.asp - hope that helps! Thank you for your question!

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
These tags are just amazing!!!!! What a variety!! Absolutely super! No need for gifts with tags like these!
Michaela xx

Words and Pictures said...

Very cool - and won't your presents look fantastic?!
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great tags, all of them :)