Pages widget

24 December 2012

Lads tags

For Crafty Boots this fortnight the lovely Sandra has set us the theme of lads TAGS – strictly No girls allowed!!! I wanted to make a tag for Tom's, my son, main present and knowing what a fan Sandra is of Dylusions I used the ink sprays. 
I sprayed a tag with London Blue and Vibrant Turquoise sprays. I then laid the Let it Snow stencil over the top and sprayed London Blue over the top. I cleaned the stencil and laid it on the tag and drew round the snowflakes in white pen. 
I added some Tissue Wrap to some cardboard and die cut Tom's name. I then sprayed the letters as before and added some Aquamarine Treasure Gold to the letters and edges of the tag. I couldn't make a tag for Tom without one for Freya...
Freya's was made the same way (Crushed Grape and Bubblegum Pink sprays) - I didn't use any Tissue Wrap on her name and I used Classic Treasure Gold on the letters and edges of the tag.
I hope you'll join us for this challenge this fortnight - there's lots of ideas on the challenge blog if you're stuck!
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great tags, hope the presents inside are appreciated! Happy Christmas.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, these colours are amazing! Your tags are gorgeous, I love the way you have done their names.

I hope you, and your family, have a fabulous Christmas and a great 2013.

Dionne xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags! Wishing you all a very happy Christmas.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tags in great colors.
A Merry Christmas to you and yours.