Pages widget

17 April 2013

It's not easy being Su

Hello and welcome to another fortnight at DragonsDream Tag It On! The very talented Elizabeth has chosen pink, fabric and a face... I wanted to use my wonderful phrenology head that I've christened Su and thought I'd add a Movers and Shapers moustache and a pair of glasses. 
To make the material (simple calico) easier to cut out I stuck it on Wendy Vecchi's Clearly for Art, which gave it some stability and enabled me to mould the flower. The stamps are all by Wendy Vecchi and I used PaperArtsy paints for the background and the gold highlights are from Treasure Gold.
So how will you interpret Elizabeth's theme?!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

Love this, Gabrielle! What a girl Su is for sure.... the fabric flower is great. Just realised I meant to get some CFA on Saturday too.... list fail bigtime!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

this is brilliant , quirky and fun and I love it! trace xhugs x

May said...

Brilliant take on the recipe, Love the fabulous image.. Love all the emblies... Hugs May x x x

Faye said...

Very clever, Gabrielle. Love your fun tag.

ElizabethR said...

Oooooow I love, love, love, love it. Elizabeth xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Su rocks!!! This is fantastic.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a gorgeous idea, your tag looks fantastic.

Claudia said...

Wow, Fantastic!

Unknown said...

This is fab' Gabrielle. I like the way you've used Su, the composition's great. xxx