Pages widget

18 September 2013

Bingo!

For this fortnight's Dragons Dream Tag It On challenge sees a new round of challeneges. Each one will follow the usual three recipe idea but there'll be a theme for you to interpret as you choose! The fabulously talented Elizabeth started us off in style and chose a favourite game (can be anything Board/Computer/Outdoor) along with my recipe of "Vintage, Buttons and lace" and of course at least one real stamp on your tag. I, like many of my team mates, chose Bingo (mainly because I love the Bingo mask I have!)
The tag was painted with Picket Fence Distress Paint and then layers of brown Distress Inks added. I used the white paint through the mask and then used Wendy Vecchi's Potting Soil Archival Ink (it's a fabulous true brown!)
I added a Tim Holtz stamped figure, lace, a button and a bingo game piece to complete the tag. The button is a real toffee colour - good job I wasn't hungry when I made this, otherwise...!!! I hope you'll join in with the challenge this fortnight!
Signature

6 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous tag - your background is just yummy!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful tag, great textured background.

Julie Lee said...

Just love this tag! I adore the little Tim Holtz figure and your use of the Bingo stencil is great! Julie Ann xx

Helen said...

great tag, I nearly used this stencil too!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely recipe, and a really delightful tag!
Alison x