Pages widget

23 April 2014

Bloomin' Marvellous!

So, it's my turn to choose the theme over at Dragons Dream Tag It On for the alphabet challenge and I was stumped as I had too many ideas so I deferred to my son, Tom, who chose the letter B and the element Flower (as well as the obligatory stamp and tag). 
Hmmmm.... B and flower.... Hmmmm... Then it came to me! I wanted to create a sort of 'specimen in an old notebook' feel and the rest came together thanks to Wendy Vecchi stamps and Clearly for Art!
So, how will you interpret my Tom's theme this time? I can't wait to see!
Signature

9 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Blooming gorgeous!!!! Elizabeth xxx

wendy vecchi said...

it's a blooming beauty. haven't used that flower stamp in a bit...still LOVE it lots!

Julie Lee said...

I love the effect of this tag. It seems to me that you have achieved exactly the look that you wanted. I particularly love that jam jar and the text on it. The Wendy Vecchi elements look just great too. You always create original and inspiring art, Gabrielle. I love this one. Julie Ann xxx

Helen said...

You must have read my mind, cos this is the sort of thing I first thought of for this theme.. but went off somewhere else in the end! Love the flower and the bottle, and the whole tag.

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous design Gabrielle and gorgeous colours. Love the specimen idea xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag, love the flower and the dimensional look of the bottle.

Annie said...

Great tag! It has so much dimension and visually great textures. The "Field Notes" adds that wonderful element of imagination. I see you studying the subject, chewing on your pencil, and making notes.

Dianne said...

Hello Gabrielle, well you can thank your son for me I have been waiting for the letter B,I love how you created the flower and the jar is fantastic, thanks for sharing...