Pages widget

1 April 2014

New Beginning

This month's theme at Country View Craft Challenges is 'New Beginnings' and I chose Spring. New Beginnings con jours up lots and lots of ideas; babies, birthdays, weddings, new job, new home etc but for me I think about my garden trying to spring into life!
The flowers (by JoFy for PaperArtsy) were stamped again on a separate piece of card and coloured with Dylusion inks and then I added water so they 'bled' creating lighter shades in the inner circles. The butterfly was coloured the opposite way! I then cut them out and added them to the tag.
We do hope you'll join us this month and show us your 'New Beginning'!
Signature

8 comments:

Helen said...

A new month, a new challenge - must mean I've failed to enter last month again... lol!! Gorgeous tag, love the colours of the flowers.

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful Gabrielle, we both had the same idea lol xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Gabrielle! Love your choice of imagery and especially the colours - great blending! Chris xxx

victoria h said...

Love the colours- wonderful garden.

Sall said...

This is amazing, I've no idea what dylusions inks are but I do love the colours they give. It really does make me think of the sunny spring colours in the garden.

Maggie said...

Gorgeous fresh tag which shouts Spring

MaggieH

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag in great colors. Love the spring feeling.

Margik said...

What a wonderful tag. I love fantastic flowers and the colors combination. I also like the cute butterfly.