Pages widget

5 November 2014

Untried...

It's my turn to choose the theme at DragonsDream Tag It On this fortnight and I chose the letter U and a Quotation. I found this Tim Holtz quote stamp and thought it an unusual 'U' so it seemed pretty perfect!
The background is layers of Distress Inks and I added stamped Tim Holtz images stamped on cream card.
Hope you'll join in with us - just make sure you include a stamp and a tag and your interpretation of the theme! If you need more inspiration - my team mates have created a really fabulous variety of ideas - why not pop over and see?
Signature

7 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I love the blue background to this: is it Peacock Feathers Distress? Great quote too. I love how your tags are always so vibrant and alive looking - if that makes sense! xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag, Gabrielle!

May said...

Fabulous tag Gabrielle, Love the background & design...Love the quote too... Hugs May x x

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous tag, great quote! xxx

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your tag and the great quote.

Nikki Acton said...

Great tag Gabrielle - I love umbrella man! Nikki
x

catherine said...

Your tag Gabrielle is just beautiful and love the colour. The background is great. Thanks for asking me and it has been a pleasure to join you all this time
x catherine