Pages widget

24 May 2015

No dramatic gestures...

I *may* be recovering from last night's Eurovision party - in our house and online! I think the sentiment might just be perfect! If you joined in I hope you had as much fun as we had! We love Eurovision, especially since we started watching it unfold on Twitter a few years ago! I made this yesterday having a few mini experiments that seemed to work really well! Will be exploring them more over the next few days!
Thank you, as always, for popping by!
Signature

4 comments:

snazzyoriginal said...

So cute, that Dylusions sentiment is one of my favourites x

Helen said...

Another fab page,Gabrielle! the Euro-twit party was great, wasn't it!

Hazel Agnew said...

Absolutely love it Gabrielle...it's perfect! X

Kirsten said...

Fantastic page! The sentiment is lovely.