Pages widget

2 June 2015

June

It's June already! This year is whizzing by! June is my daughter's birthday month and I had a request to include a mermaid as my (soon-to-be 15) daughter would like to be a mermaid when she grows up!!! I blame her parents who have repeatedly told her she can be whatever she wants to be...! Not sure I got the mermaid right but it's on there as requested!
The page was made with Fresco paints and some favourite stencils. The border is an Emma Godfrey stamp on tissue paper.
The stamps are all Emma Godfrey for PaperArtsy except the crown which is a Lynne Perrella stamp. The stencils are Emma Godfrey and Wendy Vecchi.
Thank you, as always, for popping by. If you'd like to see more calendars then pop by Kate Crane's Art Journal Calendar challenge page on Facebook. More of mine from this year are here.
Signature

1 comment:

Helen said...

June is the BEST month to have a birthday; lol!! I think your June calendar pages are fab. Hope F enjoys being a mermaid when she grows up.