Pages widget

2 August 2015

August

August already! This year really is whizzing by! August is a holiday month in our house and I  chose to show that in my journal.
The clouds are from Emma Godfrey's new stamps set and the beach huts are from a set from Jo Firth-Young. I stamped them on tissue paper and painted the reverse. Cute aren't they?
I hope you have a wonderful August, thank you as always for stopping by! If you want to see more then I have grouped my calendar pages this year here and there's a Facebook group full of incredible inspiration with loads of different styles - worth checking out!
Signature

5 comments:

Helen said...

What happy little clouds... and I always loved those beach huts of Jo's.. I can't believe it's August either. Be You Know What soon...

snazzyoriginal said...

Love it, you always come up with such original date spots for your calendar pages x

Claire said...

So lovely, the colours are so bright and fresh for summer :)

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous page, the little beach huts look so cheery.

Deb said...

So cute, love all the beach huts and love that you used the clouds for your dates, what a great idea!