Pages widget

4 May 2016

Infusions

Over at Country View Crafts Projects blog I have shown a project using Infusions (and a couple of ways to use these little bottles of joy). 
I promised I'd show a couple of other projects using Infusions and here they are! Using A Bit Jaded and Emerald Isle I added colour to the top and then bottom of the page:
And here it is finished! This is currently the lock screen on my phone so I see it several times a day!
Using Blackcurrant and Are You Cerise I made this tag...
And with a little decoration:
And for the final project I made a really cool wood effect using Lemoncello and Sunset Beach
And this is the finished mini journal page (can you tell I made it at Easter time?!)
Thank you, as always, for stopping by!
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

fab 'fusions!!

Hazel Agnew said...

Love them Gabrielle. Xx

Corrie Herriman said...

The are all fantastic !
Corrie x

Caz said...

Love it.....have the whole set since I got 6 for my birthday...need to get going now and see if I can produce fab stuff like you have .....love them :-)