Pages widget

1 March 2017

Su - Inspired by Tim Holtz

The latest theme at Country View Crafts Challenges is Inspired by Tim Holtz. I think we have all been inspired by Tim at some point!
For this challenge I decided to dust off some of my favourite stamps that I haven't used for ages. I started by adding a layer of Wild Honey Distress Ink to the page - this is one of my favourite colours!
I then added Gathered Twigs Distress Ink through one of Tim's stencils and added some to the edges of the page. I then lightly misted the page with water to soften the stencilled image. I stamped my Phrenology head (who I lovingly call Su) and added glasses!
Thank you for popping by and I hope you feel inspired to join in with us this month.
Signature

10 comments:

Jane said...

Su is a great name, lovely tag Gabrielle! xx

Hazel Agnew said...

You've captured the Tim mood Beautifully Gabrielle. Xx

Miriam said...

Great project Gabby - I love this 0 it screams Tim!

rachel said...

brilliant Gabrielle - really fabulous. Hugs rachel x

Craftyfield said...

Oh yes I get the Tim vibe from this make! Brilliant match of sentiment and image.

Helen said...

oh, Su, I have missed you!!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous to see Su back in action... this is a treat.
Alison x

Corrie Herriman said...

Su looks fab ! Great project !
Corrie x

Sue said...

Su is looking wonderful Gabrielle xx

Deb said...

Some of my most favourite Tim stamps, they look wonderful combined here! Deb xo