Pages widget

17 April 2011

65 not out!


The box lid
I love big birthdays! It's the perfect excuse to go to town on a card. My lovely mum has a big birthday this month and I made her a mini book and thought you might like to see it! It had three 'pages' with each one having an 'M', 'U', 'M'. The letters were stamped and triple embossed with clear embossing powder.
Papers: The papers are from Stampin' Up and an old dictionary.


Mum's mini book
Dies: The dies are all Tim's with his Distress Inks as accents on the shapes. The dies are Tattered Florals, Caged Bird and Sewing Room with the rosette die. I also used Tim's Haberdashery stamp set. The birdcage was embossed with Vintage Photo embossing powder and then clear embossed - gives a really grungy finish!
  
A bit of bling!
Embellishments: The twine round the thread reel and through the buttons is from Stampin' Up and the tag in the middle pages was from an 'East of India' present I was given - never throw anything away! All of the other embellishments are from Tim's ideology range including the tissue tape around the edges of the book. Think I have remembered everything - anything I have missed - just shout!


Gabrielle x


The birdcage in detail
(sorry this is a lot of photos in a row! I am trying to work out how to make them a little less 'listy' - any tips gratefully received!)

Middle pages
The last pages
I 'heart' this die and stamp set!



No comments: