Anyway Hels set her Sunday Stamper challenge of a resist technique and so I made my own version of Tim's kraft resist paper! I used clear embossing ink and the background stamp from Wendy's Dreams of Art set and then used clear embossing powder over the top. This created nice brown lines! Then I inked it with Picket Fence Distress Stain and when it was dry a top coat of Stormy Sky Distress Stain. The flowers (from Funky Flower Art) were stamped on
nature of the wood grain! Then I added the jump rings and ribbon - it was originally on a top - you know those bits of ribbon that stop the top from falling off the hanger but are really annoying when you wear it! I really don't throw anything away!
Thank you for stopping by!