Pages widget

12 November 2011

Christmas is a work in progress...

Today I am at the Christmas Present Fair at school! Can't believe how quickly it has come round - I have been frantically making tags (those gingerbread men look fabulous now!) and a few other bits and pieces. I am so pleased that the day has come - I have been so busy preparing (admittedly if I hadn't left it all to the last minute...!) that I haven't been able to take part in some of the challenges I would normally join in with - so am very excited that I'll have more time to 'play' next week! 
The picture is of my Christmas tree I bought at the NEC on Sunday. I am so pleased with it - I covered it with some of Tim's Seasonal Kraft Paper and Peeled Paint Distress Stain. I haven't finished it yet but I liked the quadruple shadow in the photo and thought I'd share it with you! For the fair I am going to wrap a little tinsel or ribbon round it and hang a few charms off it - well... that's the plan at the moment! If you are in the area why not pop by and say hello? Have a wonderful weekend if I don't see you later! Gabrielle x

3 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Good luck at the fair Gabrielle, hope it's very successful after all your hard work. Great Christmas tree. Tracy x

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo that looks like fun! Have a good time at the fair. Kim

1CardCreator said...

Cute tree, will look great with the tinsel!