Pages widget

31 December 2011

The Last Post (of the year!)

Happy New Year's Eve! Today is one of those funny days where you can regret those resolutions you made a year ago but never kept (probably being on top of the ironing for me!) or get your resolutions ready to promise for tomorrow. For me I'm not making any this year - mainly because I  don't want to make one only to feel bad when I break it in February (!) but I'd love to know if you are making one! 
I haven't had much time to get into the Studio but in a few snatched sessions I wanted to make something for the few challenges that are around. I feel like I haven't entered a challenge in ages and they are such fun to do! So I made this little hanging. For Grungy Monday Linda asked for Tim's Tissue Wrap and/or Tissue Tape (double tick!), Hels asked for anything we fancy for Sunday Stamper (tick!) and finally Simon Says Stamp and Show asked for a 12 Tags of Christmas inspired Tag - I know this isn't actually a tag but I'm hoping they'll be in the Christmas spirit and let me off (I used Tag 1 as my inspiration btw!) The stamps are all Wendy Vecchi designed and were given to me by Santa who has fabulous taste! 
Have a wonderful New Year's Eve - we're spending it with friends and seeing if the children can stay awake until midnight - 5p says they won't!!!
Signature

6 comments:

Daniele said...

lovely tag, loving the colours you've chosen
Happy New Year
hugs

Hels Sheridan said...

Love your 490 creation, tis FAB! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year ... as for the ressie's... well, they are made to be broken aren't they? lol xx

Kaz Hall said...

Gorgeous make Gabrielle, wishing you a Happy, creative 2012 big hugs

kazxx

Candy C said...

Hi Gabrielle! Your piece you've enter in our challenge this week is really lovely. I love the tissue tape wrapped edges and the flowers are amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Nancy Wethington said...

Love the way you hung this! Those roses are gorgeous. All in all, a beautiful wall hanging. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

hazel said...

This is fabulous Gabrielle, I love it.
xxx Hazel.