Pages widget

10 December 2011

Tag 10!

Gosh! Tag 10 already! Tim's 12 tags of Christmas are flying by! I did most of this tag this morning before setting off for a final visit to Lin Brown's emporium for the last time - she closes her doors on Monday and retires from shopkeeping (is that the right expression?!) but we have become firm friends and I'll get to see her (and the lovely Karen and Linda) lots which means I didn't feel sad at all to say 'goodbye'. 
So... back to the tag... I have just finished this one and I rather enjoyed it! Hope you are getting to play along too - it's much easier at a weekend! Much love and, as always, thank you for popping by!
Signature
ps - my blog still looks peculiar! Will have a play and see what's occurring! Any tips do let me know!

7 comments:

YuliaM said...

Amazing tag! Very beautiful!

Kitty said...

Add this to my list of favourites. Gorgeous vintage in all it's splendour. X

Alison said...

You made a brilliant job of this one Gabrielle! It's gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lovely day at Lin's shop, bet you bagged a few bargains! x

Helen said...

You really rocked this tag - love it - it was a fun one wasn't it! Like Kitty says, another of my favourites!

Misty's said...

WOW, another stunner of a tag Gabrielle! Love the whole look!
Michaela xx

Daniele said...

gorgeous tag, Its sad about Lins shop closing as I loved visiting but I'm hoping that she starts teaching again real soon
hugs

Belinda Basson said...

I love the holly you added to this at the bottom. Your foil facets have worked perfectly. Great take on this tag.