Pages widget

11 December 2011

Tag 11

Well, Day 11 of Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas is here and I can't believe there's only one day to go. I have missed two days so I'll make sure I do those as soon as I can but I have loved my first year of playing along!
Again I didn't have the right stamps so I improvised! I loved the shrink plastic technique - such fun! Though in hindsight I might have placed the berries differently but I wanted to fill the gap between the holly and the branch... mmm... always room for improvement! Hope you have had a terrific Sunday - Monday tomorrow - how quickly it seems to come round!
Signature

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Fabulous!

Helen said...

Great tag, Gabrielle! I have never used shrink in the melt pot- another first!! (i.e I need practise!)

Misty's said...

Beautiful tag Gabrielle! Love the shrink plastic idea but would not attempt it myself.
Michaela xx