Pages widget

7 December 2011

Tag 7 - Done!

Well, it was much easier to make Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas at the weekend - this week I'm having to squeeze them in between family commitments - tonight is Tom's Carol Concert so this post has to be a quick one! 
The Carol Concert was in my mind when I chose the stamp! I really enjoyed today's tag #7 (No. 7 already?!) - I love glassine paper and the branch looked really cool (before it was covered with holly!) 
Hope to play along tomorrow but Thursday are our busiest night so it might have to wait until the weekend! Thank you, as always, for stopping by!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

WOW this is gorgeous!! I know what you mean about cramming tags in, and I don't have a family to sort out!! I haven't got the holly die, so will be improvising (for a change!!!) I was going to use that Christmas Carol stamp myself. Off to rummage for something holly shaped!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I don't know how you keep up with these tags, another fabulous piece, I love the Christmas Carol stamp. Tracy x

Kitty said...

Loving the tag. Brilliant the stamp is lovely

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
WOW! another masterpiece of a tag! Love the whole style of it.
Michaela xx

katiakurenkova said...

красивый тег!!!

Ms_Dee said...

Another tag beautifully done.....

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous! Love your tag tonight, Gabrielle!

Alison said...

This one's a stunner Gabrielle, you're doing well to keep up, sounds like a very busy schedule! Kids eh?! I remember it well! Enjoy the concert! xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Your tags are gorgeous. I love looking at them, and always find them to be inspirational. Zo x