Pages widget

9 December 2011

Tag 9!

As predicted on Wednesday I didn't have time to try Tim Holtz's Tag # 8 (too many components to squeeze into the 20 minutes I had!) so, I will do that one over the weekend if family plans allow! However in between other jobs I have managed to finish Tag # 9! Yay me! 
I'm off to have a quick look and see what everyone else has made - thank you for visiting - it means a lot and have a terrific weekend!
 Signature
ps - My blog has suddenly started to look weird! If you know why please email me and put me out of my misery!

4 comments:

Helen said...

This is lovely!! Hope you catch up with day 8 - it's my favourite!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tag Gabrielle, love the lamp post. Tracy x

Kitty said...

This one and snowman one are def my favourites. They are brilliant. Hope you get to do day 8, want to see what you come up with!

Misty's said...

Such a strikingly gorgeous tag Gabrielle! I absolutely adore it!
Michaela xx