Pages widget

6 December 2011

Tag No 6

I'm still trying to make all of Tim Holtz's daily 12 Tags of Christmas and today's tag was much more successful than yesterdays! Hurrah! Tim' s original can be viewed here. I was really pleased with the icicle section of the tag but I think this is a technique I'll be revisiting as it was very good fun and instant gratification!
Again, the light here is awful so I apologise for the quality of the photos As always thank you for stopping by and for your support - it means a lot!
Signature

7 comments:

Helen said...

Lol! Just waiting for some paint to dry so I can go to the next stage... you did really well with this one!

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
WOW! Another day and antoher amazing tag and I Love it! So gorgeous and touchy feely I suppose. Great technique and very inspirational.
Michaela xx

Belinda Basson said...

About to start getting mine done...yours looks great. Trying to get up to speed, last nights tag would not dry so I have gotten behind!

Alison said...

Fantastic tag! Love this technique! x

Sara said...

Looks great will have to try this one tomorrow xx

Ms_Dee said...

Your tag came out great....A couple of days I struggled also...But I now know which techniques to work on...hehe...It's a lot of fun though huh???...I am now a follower of your blog......

Marjie Kemper said...

I'm with you.... found this one a lot easier this year than before... instant satisfaction! And you were able to pull off a lot of colors. Great tag!