I adhered the bodies (neck down!) to my paper and sanded the edges so they became the right shape. I coloured them with Portfolio Pastels - love those lots but be careful on fragile paper as they will lift the surface if you use water or rub really hard!
The faces are from a Lynne Perrella stamp, stamped onto tissue paper and painted using Fresco paint on the reverse. When they were dry, I cut them out and carefully added them. The wings are covered in the same paper, sanded and then I added a little Gathered Twigs Distress ink to all of the edges. The final flourishes were to add halos, a word and wire to hang them with!
Thanks for the challenge Leandra, I enjoyed it immensely!