Pages widget

2 December 2011

Three reasons to celebrate!

What an exciting post! Firstly, thank you and welcome to my new followers - I hope you find something you like here! Secondly this is my 100th post! Wow! How quickly has that happened?! There is some blog candy available on this post here! Thirdly the incredible Tim Holtz has begun his 5th annual 12 Tags of Christmas which is a high speed romp through amazing techniques and  incredible end results. I am waiting for 'Santa' to tell me if I can finish the first tag (I need theTattered Pinecone die which is supposed to be in my stocking!) so I have completed all I can of Tag 1 and then finished Tag 2! Luckily we have lots of time to complete them all so please excuse that I am doing them all out of order! Tim always encourages us to use what we have so there is no pressure to slavishly buy every product! 
I hope you like my version and I'm off to see if Santa's feeling kind - maybe a cup of tea might help his generosity! Have a wonderful weekend!
Signature

7 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

Wow, I love your tag, I picked it out the whole lot of linked ones as my fave! Nice to see that it belongs to someone I know! (well not in person, but you know what I mean) Hope "Santa" comes to the party...If not, I can die cut you some and post them to you. Let me know if you want me to do that, they will get to you in about a week. Now I don't have the reindeer die and it is out of stock here, so I am hand cutting one. Too tired to tackle it now, but will do in the morning.

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Gabrielle! Hope the bribery to Santa works... you could always put it away again after...

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
Fantastic tag!
Michaela xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

you have done yourself proud, and it is spiot on! love it
xx

Bev said...

Absolutely love it!! and 100 posts WOW.

Лариса said...

what a beautiful! very much!

hazel said...

Fabulous tag Gabrielle.
xxx Hazel.