Pages widget

14 December 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 132 (and Tag 8!)

Oh, how I have loved my desk over the last few days! I feel like it has been my favourite place in the world (and knowing how I feel about a beach in the Maldives you should know how big a statement that was!) I have managed to do most of the 12 Tags of Christmas which has been such a lot of fun. Along the way I have seen incredible art - people with a really brilliant vision and a fabulous way of interpreting Tim's ideas to fit our own stash! So, boringly I am all tidy again! I wanted to be able to sit down and start a new project without all the mess of the 12 tags cluttering up my space! 
So, by way of compensation I am showing you Tag 8 which I have made late (after school activities and Cubs etc got in the way that Thursday!). Hope it was worth the wait! I still have Tag 1 to complete (it's waiting for some Pine Cones which are winging their way from South Africa - thank you again in advance Bella!) if you peep in the photo of my desk it's sitting to the left! 
As always it is only polite to thank your host - and Julia really is the hostess with the mostess - so thank you for being so gracious in allowing us to inhabit your blog space and share our creative messes - or in my case creative space to make a mess! Please pop on over to her blog and see what other people have been up to this week!
Signature

20 comments:

jude said...

Love your Tims tag i loved the 12 tags for christmas even funnier was mario behind the scenes.Just seemed to go so fast too fast infact but ive completed them daily whihc first for me as past 4 years i ws day or two late!
Have fab woyww
hugs judex 10

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great tag! how wonderful to have your favorite place right at home.
happy WOYWW and thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Helen said...

Love that tag - I think this was one of my favourites... Hope you get your pine cones to finish no 1 soon.
Have a great day. Helen, 3

okienurse said...

great looking tag! I think it is my favorite out of all the tags this year! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week and Happy Holidays! Vickie #35

Neil said...

Good morning; thought I'd pop in to say Hi quickly. Hope you have a fabulous and creative week. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us today. I'm jealous of your tidy desk and love the tag; I think number 12 is my favourite this year but there were great techniques on them all!
Neil #13

Tracey FK said...

must say your creative mess doesn't look very messy to me... more a creative loveliness I would say... the tags are beautiful as well...xx

Belinda Basson said...

The pine cones should be there soon I hope...any day now...I love your take on this tag. The bracket on the middle guy is priceless!

MvM-design said...

Clean desk!!
Have a great creative Wednesday!!

Hugs Marleen #12

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love all your tags, and your work space looks fab. Those Study/io letters look great, I want some! lol Zo x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That moustache is quite magnificent - it made me laugh hugely!! Great tags :)
hugs, LLJ #34 xx

May said...

Love, your tag, you've done a great job, thanks for sharing, Hugs May x x x x x x

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
It was definitely worth the way. The tag is gorgeous! I can not stop looking at it! Loving all the elements.
Michaela xx

donnalouiserodgers said...

lovely tag gabrielle, and that really is a magnificantly tidy desk,

dx 90

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh my, do you want to come clean up for me? Love the Tag hun, fabulous,
Bit late getting on this week due to various disasters, but belated happy WOYWW
Lou #102

Elizabeth said...

Hi Gabrielle, love your clean and tidy desk ... I like to start with a clear desk too ... and your No.8 tag was worth the wait. Seems like everyone who took part in TH's 12 tags enjoyed the experience and the tags are awesome. Hope you have a great week ahead. Elizabeth x #66

Julie said...

Love your tag it is truly amazing!! Your space is very nice as well!

VonnyK said...

Your tag is lovely and your desk is nice and neat.
Have a great christmas.
Von #14

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such beautiful tags! Thanks for sharing and love the clean open spaces of your desk, just waiting for the next project!

BevDel said...

Wow.. yet again a lovely super one!! I LOVE the extra moustache. I must have a go at these.. Fantastic

GlitteryKatie said...

Fabulous Tags Gabrielle Love them!!!