I used kraft card to cut out the bird and branch and coloured it with Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. The bird had a light covering of Glossy Accents to make it stand out. The tag was covered in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Then I put Peeled Paint Ink and Picket Fence Distress Stain on my mat and a good spritz of water and swished my tag though it several times, drying it in between.
I finally put large droplets onto the tag and let them 'bleach' the background. I added some flying birds and a sentiment from Tim and finally a ribbon and an ideaology bird.