Pages widget

5 April 2012

April Tag

Look at me! It's only 5th April and I'm playing along with Tim's 12 Tags of 2012 already! Guess who's had a day off work?! I enjoyed making this one - it wasn't too dissimilar to this tag I made last month! 
The details on how to make the tag can be found on Tim's blog so I won't go into details but I used old music paper as I didn't have the reflections stamps and I didn't have an green embossing powder so I left it out! I might have rubbed quite a bit of the powder off but in real life it looks better for it! Also, the Peeled paint Distress Ink looks washed out in the photo - but it is there on the leaves... honestly!!!
I also haven't bought any word bands so I employed the use of my trusty computer and banner die! When next I have some spare money I think I might invest in a tiny attacher - the staples look huge on this! Thank you, as always for stopping by and I hope you like it!
Signature

14 comments:

April said...

Very pretty! I love the branch. Great job!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Ooh, I love it! The different textures look fab. Well done on being so organised, I'm still thinking about my tag. :)

Helen said...

Well done you - not got a lot of the bits for this one, so will have to cheat (I mean improvise) later in the month. (or maybe after shopping at AP...) I love it by the way, I don't think I said...

Lorinda.C.F said...

Beautiful Gabrielle!! Way to be a keener, gotta love a day off!

Daniele said...

great tag Gabrielle, love the branch and bird
hugs

Jo said...

Looks fab as usual, good impro with the banner, must use mine more.

Hels Sheridan said...

faaaaabulous tag Gabrielle... love the improv with the banner... tis sweet .. Happy Easter hun xx

Michelle Webb said...

I'm loving this tag Gabrielle. I love the embossing, the branch, and the colours are really vivid too. Marvellous! Michelle x

Siobhan Fyffe said...

This is a fantastic tag Gabrielle. I love it. What great interpretation of Tim's tag.
Siobhan x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Another inspirational tag from you my lovely! Love the textures and colours you've used. I must try and find some old music sheets as I love that idea! Take care Zo xx

Misty's said...

Oh, WOW that's another spectacular tag,Gabrielle! Love the colours and all the textures. Looking forward to more of your tagtastic tags.
Happy Easter wishes!

Michaela xx

Maria said...

This is just lovely, Gabrielle! Love your take on Tim's tag -- and great job for getting it done so early in the month!!

Sue said...

A really lovely tag Gabrielle - I love the sweet banner. Sx

Alison said...

Wow! This is a stunner Gabrielle! Love the banner! xx