Pages widget

29 April 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Thank you very much to everyone who commented and wished me a happy birthday last week - it was much appreciated. Anyway, as promised, I used Random.org to decide the blog candy winner and it chose:
Number 22 was: Yvonne Garner - congratulations Yvonne! Please email me your address and I'll pop it in the post to you! 
Again, thank you all for your support - it truly is valued and I appreciate everyone who stops by and comments as well as chats to me on Twitter and Facebook. Right, I have a Cubs Church Parade to go to - I hope we don't get too soggy as the forecast is rain, rain, rain! Have a super Sunday x
Signature

4 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

What a surprise! My first time to ever win blog candy! Thank you so much Gabrielle!

Helen said...

Congrats to Yvonne, and I hope you don't get TOO wet. I won't say wet full stop as i think there is no chance of that! Sending hugs...

kittychater said...

Well done Yvonne, looks like you will have a few hours filled with this little lot - enjoy

Dee's Craft Room said...

Good morning Gabrielle

Everything has been so grey and miserable recently, isn't it wonderful to have such a bright, sunny colour to work with? Your tag certainly lifted my spirits today, I love your daisy, it looks so happy.

Have a great day.

Dionne xx