Pages widget

30 April 2012

Mellow Yellow

Welcome to a new challenge at Crafty Boots and this time the theme has been set by Faye and  it is Yellow. This challenge will brighten us up after such grey, rainy days! Following my recent bravery I used more of my October Afternoon paper stash as the base of the tag.
I used my beloved Wendy Vecchi Stamps and clear embossing powder for the flowers and heat resistant acetate for the bottle. The Distress Inks I used were Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Crushed Olive and I used Jet Black Archival ink on the bottle and labels.
Thank you for stopping by, do say hello and I hope you have a terrific week!
Signature

14 comments:

Minxy said...

Bright & Beautiful x

victoria h said...

lovely and sunshiny. Great to brighten any day x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love it, fab flower and details are perfect! Zo xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fabulous idea, great tag. Love the bright colors.

Helen said...

Love the bright yellows you've chosen, and obviously I love the stamps you used...!!!

Redanne said...

Certainly brightened up my day, I love those labels, they are so perfect for crafters! Gorgeous creation. Anne x

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
I am loving your Mellow Yellow Tag. Also loving the tincture of creativity bottle and what it holds.
Michaela xx

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow, I really love everything about this amazing tag. Hugs Emma xx

Bev said...

Love the yellow and the october afternoon paper, one of my favourites.I always love the dimension that you get into your tags.. just great!

Siobhan Fyffe said...

Fab tag Gabrielle. I love the zingy colours. You are so good at this style!!
Siobhan xx

May said...

Fabulous colourful tag.. LOve it.... Gorgeous creation Hugs May x x

hazel said...

Wonderful Gabrielle - I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Marjie Kemper said...

Such a fun spring tag! Love that flower... wowza!

kittychater said...

Well, mellow yellow indeed. Love the colours, Nice and summery to brighten these damp and dismal days we have been having recently. Roll on the summer months for more tags to brighten our days