Pages widget

4 April 2012

WOYWW 148 and Blog Candy Winner

Happy What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday y'all! What a difference a week makes! The weather this time last week was shorts and t-shirt and this week it's winter coat and thermals! Good job we have our creative spirits to keep us warm! Thanks, as always, to the lovely Julia who hosts our weekly snoop around the crafty cribs of our fellow artists.
Look who's back - well, not back exactly but brand new! Please welcome Charlie II - I am soooooo happy to have him - though I'm breaking him in gently! If you aren't familiar with my tale of woe and then joy please feel free to catch up!
On my desk are goodies. Some Tim Holtz stamps given to me by Stephanie-Emma (thank you once again!), my signed Wendy Vecchi Book 6 (thank you again Wendy!) from a competition over at the Everything Wendy Vecchi group and other bits as well as my new 'good wife' present from David - a new iPad - guess all that b!*$#y ironing paid off!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you David - I promise to keep trying to be a good wife!
I would also like to announce the winner of my Altered Book following the weekend's It's a Creative World Blog Hop - drum roll please - it's...
Which is Michaela who said:
Hi Gabrielle

Your altered book is super gorgeous! As usual, your choice of elements is fantastic and I Love it!

Michaela xx

Michaela - congratulations and please email me your postal address and I'll send it off to you! Happy Wednesday once again to you all x
Signature

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how the iPadi is taking centre stage here. You'll ponder how you seer lived without t soon. Happy Wednesday! :))

Belinda Basson said...

lovely to meet Charlie two...great tidy space today and enjoy your Ipad. that is a yummy stamp set too...Love the fact that Wendy signed her book on the cover too.

Unknown said...

OOh... a desk to make a masterpiece on Hugs Elaine

Helen said...

Working tidy.... how unusual?! Congrats to Michaela on her win.

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh Gabrielle, a good wife present..man I must start putting these ideas of yours forward!! Hope you enjoy your ipad. I would be interested to know how you find commenting on blogs from it! Meanwhile, enjoy Charlie II, as I said before, I admire you for giving it another chance...report back, huh!

Misty's said...

Hi Gabrielle
OMG! I had to check if I had my glasses on just in case I read my name incorrectly. Thank you sooooo much Mr Random Number Generator to pick me but the biggest thanks goes to you Gabrielle because I find your work absolutely fantastic and owning something made by you is an absolute honour.
Thank you soooo much.
Michaela xx

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winner, great desk !

CraftygasheadZo said...

Yey Charlie in pride of place, good wife present now I love that idea, erm but I'd need a husband first! Lol So It'll have to be good me/mum present! Take care, & enjoy peeking at the WOYWW desks this week. Zo xx 78

May said...

Lets hope Charlie behaves himself this time!!!! lovin the good wife gift could you let your DH know I'm one too maybe he could have a word with my DH, x x x would love a IPAD... Fabulous desk... Happy Easter x x Hugs May x x x No11

Erika said...

Hi Gabrielle great desk space. I'm loving Wendy's style. Happy hump day and have a great Easter, I'm drawing my candy tomorrow.
Erika.

donnalouiserodgers said...

I am a bad lover and I get stuff without having to do anything...It's fab...

Dx @ 80

Miriam said...

Gorgeous stash!! Thanks for sharing.

#107

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The Vagabond is back! Whoo hoo! I hope all goes well this time; I have my fingers crossed. I guess that ironing DID pay off. That is an excellent Good Wife present. Are you sure there isn't another present for a Bad Wife? You know, nudge nudge, wink wink.

SophieNewton said...

I am so tempted by a Vagabobnd, they just look awesome and my arm hurts from so much manual cranking!! Glad he's back x
Sophie no.71

Danielle said...

Great bunch of goodies and I am glad that your Vagabond came back, well, that a new one came back. Enjoy! dani133

Marjie Kemper said...

Well that's a load of goodness! So glad Charlie II has arrived and found his rightful home. Happy cutting!

Hels Sheridan said...

YAY! You got your Charlie back... hope this one behaves!! If I come and do all your ironing d'ay fink I could have an iPad too? LOL

Laura said...

Glad you have Charlie in your possession and congrats on the iPad. Hmmm, I never iron and I don't have an iPad -- never thought there might be a correlation there. ha, ha

Happy WOYWW (on Friday). ~ Laura #118

Claire Smillie said...

Wow very jealous of your desk this week.....lov the tim holtz stamps and I bet that book by Wendy is a great read. Might have to hint at my hubby for a 'good wife presnt' too....sounds like a great idea!!!

Claire #85