The details about the bottle can be found here on Wendy's blog. Once the bottle was dry I used Broken China Distress Stain with a little Black Soot Distress Ink. I added a ribbon and an ideaology key for a finishing touch. The Shrine Art Part and the trim were painted with Antique Lace PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint. I then added script in Shaded Lilac and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks. I stamped the background with stamps from Botantical Art in Seedless Preserves.
The flower was made from Clearly for Art Whiteout. I stamped three flowers and coloured them with Alcohol Inks and then heat them and shaped them. In the centre I added an ideaology Hitch Fastener. I made a little Clearly for Art butterfly. The Art Part frame was inked in Dusty Concord Distress Stain and I used my favourite dotty stamp! I hope that the use of 'purple' counts as a kaleidoscope of colour..! It is a kaleidoscope of one colour...!
I hope you have a great weekend. We have some really nice things planned - with a little inky time squeezed in!