I took a Heart Art Part (ooh! That rhymes!) and covered it with metal tape and then went bonkers with a metal tool creating faux stitching. Don't have a metal tool? A pencil is the perfect tool! Honestly! It works a treat! Then I covered it all with Gold Alcohol Ink and rubbed Little Black Dress Fresco Finish paint over the top and wiped it off with a piece of kitchen roll. Behind the aperture I added some wire mesh. I took a leaf Art Part and covered it with metal tape and did the same technique as before but used Lettuce Alcohol Ink. I then took some Grunge paper, covered it with tape as before and stamped some Studio 490 flowers on the reverse. I cut them out, used a metal tool and then, as before added Alcohol Ink (Red Pepper on the larger and Sunset Orange on the smaller) and black paint. I curled the petals before adhering them to the leaf.
In the centre of the flower I added a Blossom Bucket piece and a Bingo piece that I added metal tape to the top, Sunset Orange Alcohol Ink and black paint, with more paint round the outside. A little Ideaology and it was finished.
I thought I might leave you with a picture from our wedding...! Blimey! We looked young!!!