The Flower Art Part was covered with two layers of Snowcap Adirondack Ink and then the stem sprayed with Cut Grass Dylusions Spray which I patted dry. I then inked the edges of the leaves in Peeled Paint Distress Ink. I then stamped the stem in with a background stamp (from Be Happy... Make Art) again in Peeled Paint. The face of the flower is a different Tissue Tape (I turned the flower over and removed the excess Tissue Tape with my scapel) and I used a real watch face with a small Game Spinner (I inked the spinner with Citrus Alcohol Ink).
The Ornate Plate was covered in white paint and when nearly dry I rubbed it off and added Peeled Paint Distress Ink over the paint that was left - it looks really shabby chic in real life! The 'exhibit A' stamp was popped onto a little card and attached to the ATC. I had real fun making this - I hope you like it too!