I covered a piece of card with dictionary paper (I buy cheap dictionaries from those really cheap book stores so I never feel guilty when I cut them up!). A word of caution when using dictionary paper - you are bound to chose a page which has a rude word on it! When finalising your layout it is worth just checking if there is a word or two that needs covering up so as not to, unintentionally, offend! I added Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges of my card to draw the eye in.
I found the word fashion and glued it to a little card before attaching beneath an Ornate Plate. The dress was stamped three times using Sepia Archival Ink onto a plain page in my dictionary. Details were highlighted by painting Antique Linen Distress Stain and adding Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the skirts. The dress was assembled with the bow from one stamped image, the rear skirts from another and the central dress image from the third. For the flower I glued more dictionary paper to card and used the small Studio 490 flower stamp to stamp three flowers. I assembled them to create a 3D flower and added a small Grungeboard swirl (inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink) as foliage. Thank you, as always, for stopping by!