Pages widget

6 October 2012

International Card Making Day

Well... who knew such a thing existed? Ok. You probably did but I didn't! I thought I might play along as both PaperArtsy and Crafty Boots drew my attention to the challenge and because I've just tidied up my Studio so I needed an excuse to get things out again! I am still in quite a lot of discomfort after burning my arm on Tuesday on a saucepan (yup I am that accident prone!) so I've gone for a pretty simple card! Hope you understand!
I used Jo Firth-Young's new stamp set (03), Jet Black Archival Ink, a piece of old music paper Classic Treasure Gold (on the edges of the star) and a quote from Tim Holtz. Happy International Card Making Day y'all!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

Simple is good!! I like that star... can't get any more just yet as I #just may# have ordered a couple of TH dies this afternoon.... oh heck!!

Words and Pictures said...

Very cool, very funky... WCMD got me in all sorts of trouble, so it's great to see something so simple and fresh!
Alison x

PaperArtsy said...

Ohhhhhh. I recognize that NEW stamp!! Jo will be pleased!! Lovely card. Perfect!!
Leandra x

Gillian .... said...

Hi Gabrielle, sending hugs, hope the arm heals soon. Love this funky/clean/simple look using kraft .. fab! Happy WCMD! x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card Gabrielle. Love the paper you've used and love the look of Kraft card.

Sarah x

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card and I love the way you did that star!
Hope your poor arm will heal soon, sounds awful, poor you. Happy WCMD!

Minxy said...

Super card, love a bit of kraft x
Hope your arm heals quickly xx
Hugz Minxy

Unknown said...

Great card love the craft and that star is fab gorgeous
Debbie
x

Safdar Ali said...

Great card. Superb design. I like the fabulous colors and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.