Pages widget

24 February 2013

I've had time to play!

Oh my! I love experimenting! And I love half terms so I get time off from running here, there and everywhere and spend some time with my lovely children... But just sometimes they don't need me so I dive into the Studio and get inky! The giant tag I'm showing today is the result of having the new Dylusions sprays and a few minutes to spare! I sprayed Dirty Martini and White Linen onto a tag and then sprayed each one through a mask drying after each one, slightly off-setting the mask before spraying the white ("bumping"). I then sprayed  Calypso Teal through the Bert stencil and dried it. Then I replaced the mask and drew around him. I then sprayed the green and white inks onto my craft mat and used them as ink to randomly stamp the tag in the background and on the figure (using a handwriting stamp). It's not perfect by any means but it was really good fun just playing! I have plans for my chap which I will share soon...!
Signature

3 comments:

Helen said...

It looks great!! I NEED (lol!) size 12 tags and these masks....!!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Looks great ! Trace x hugs

Anonymous said...

I really like that, the colours are fab.