Pages widget

10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

To those who are Mothers - happy Mother's Day to you! I salute you for the love and 'work' you do on behalf of your darling offspring. It's a tough job at times and one that is always appreciated. For us all it is a day to remember and honour our own mums whether they are still with us or not. I have three mums (one of my own and two inherited by marriage!) and so I made three size 12 tags with Dylusions inks and my fabulous JoFy stamps! I actually made four as 'She Who Eats Art' ate one! Happy Mother's Day one and all x
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag(s) Hope all your Mums (and you too!) have a wonderful Mother's day. xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colours, so vibrant and gorgeous stamps. Love this Gabrielle.
Happy Mother's Day.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous tag, love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous vibrant colours, lovely tag.