7 August 2013

Altered existence


This time, over at DragonsDream Tag It On it's Silvia's turn to choose the recipe and she chose Waste/Rubbish, Male and Chipboard. The only rules are there must be a stamped image and a tag.
I used an Amazon box to make the tag hoping this qualified both for the waste/rubbish and chipboard rules as I didn't have any chipboard! The inks are from the Dylusions range and the stamps are Wendy Vecchi's. A little ideaology finished it off! 
I hope you'll join in with us this fortnight!
Signature

8 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Great tag and it's a gorgeous colour. so glad to see you back crafting again, weve missed you. Bug Hugs Elizabeth xxx

isisimaginings.com said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colour. These challenges are great, hope I can come up with something for this one.

Yvonne Garner said...

Oh! I love your tag! Fab green in kinds and making it out of a recycled box is so creative! Hope all is well. Best, Yvonne

Lin said...

oh lovely tag Gabrielle!! there's no stopping you now!!! love that stamp :D

Helen said...

Love it !! I must admit when I saw this on the DT site, I did wonder where your chipboard was, but I am sure you're allowed! I just posted mine, cos I had the date wrong for scheduling, what am I like too!!

Pi Casso said...

Your site has been extremely informative and its featured content helps in the process of what is being created on the web. Keep it up. Mandolin And Guitar

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, great colors. Love the stamped shadow.

Rein said...

Fab tag, I love the colours!