Pages widget

1 May 2014

Nature's Glories


This month's theme at Country View Crafts Challenges is Nature's Glories and I couldn't help but think flowers and these fabulous Lin Brown designed flowers (for PaperArtsy) seem to fit the bill perfectly! 
The pages of my large journal were painted with PaperArtsy paints and the spots are Grunge Paste through a stencil. I then painted them with Portfolio oil pastels - I love the effect this creates.
The I sponged the paint on to each flower stamp and printed them creating a variety of shades - I made lots more flowers than I needed and then cut them up to make layers and add depth.
The bottles (again, PaperArtsy!) were stamped on packaging from some of Tim's new dies! Thank you for popping to see my project, we are looking forward to seeing what you'll create this month!

Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

sorry, deleted my first comment as I made a bit of a boo-boo..
love the bottled tulips, I reckon they are nature's glories indeed. Love how you've coloured the GP with the portfolios.

Unknown said...

These are most definitely glorious Gabrielle, love the colour work. Absoutely fabulous! Chris xxx

Sall said...

I adore lots of you're pages but the colours on this really pop and I love them, so far this has to be my favourite.