Pages widget

16 July 2014

Hold my Heart

This fortnight's theme at Dragons Dream Tag It On is chosen by my rather lovely friend Silvia and is the letter K and a heart (with the usual rule to include a tag and at least one stamped image).
The hand and heart were stamped on tissue paper and painted with white and red paint on the reverse. The heart, background stamp and the stencil for the stripes are by Wendy Vecchi and the hand is by Tim Holtz.
I hope you'll pop over and see what the rest of the DT have made (it's worth the trip!) and then feel like joining in with us this time!
Signature

5 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I love both the heart and the hand on this! The images are really effective and draw the eye in! Oh, goodness me - eyes, hands, hearts - it's all body parts in this comment, isn't it? Great tag, though. Julie Ann xxx

crafty creations said...

Very inspirational piece of artwork

Helen said...

fabulous -that heart is one of my favourite heart images, and the hand looks intriguing. Think I need that one too.... Fabulous tag.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful tag, love the hand holding the heart, gorgeous colors scheme, too.
I think you added last week's text to the blogpost. It's "H"-time chosen by May ;)

May said...

Fabulous work, Love the hand & heart together... Brilliant idea... Hugs May x x