Pages widget

24 September 2014

All Woman!

The theme this fortnight at DragonsDream Tag It On is the letter 'W and Lace'. I have the most fabulous Lace background stamp by Wendy Vecchi which I stamped using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink - Isn't it an amazing colour and makes the lace effect really stand out!
One of my favourite ways to use stamps is to create people from multiple images and these Lynne Perrella stamps (with Wendy Vecchi pen nibs as arms!) fits the bill nicely!
Hope you'll join in with us - just make sure you include a stamp and a tag and your interpretation of the theme! If you need more inspiration - my team mates have created a really fabulous variety of ideas - why not pop over and see?
Signature

4 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I so love the people you create, Gabrielle. You really should get into art dolls because I think you would create some amazing characters. Loving your background on this too. The lace is a gorgeous design and the colours are fabulous. It reminds me of vintage Chinoiserie! Julie Ann xxx

Helen said...

Another winner, and I love the colour.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous tag, fabulous lace background and great image.

May said...

Gorgeous tag... I adore the image & background...Hugs May x x