Pages widget

27 February 2015

Facts of Life

Deborah Wainwright's new Zodiac challenge is Pisces and I made this tag. I loved the quotation so much that I knew I needed to use it somehow! I really don't have much that's fish based as I really can't stand the little creatures in real life or on my plate!
I haven't used these Dylusions stamps in ages so it was great to get them out - if they are incredibly fiddly to cut out!
I *might* be back with another project for this challenge next week...!
Signature

5 comments:

Helen said...

I love how you've used those fish - can just imagine how fiddly they were to cut out - especially with your elbow problems!! Gorgeous tag.

snazzyoriginal said...

Oh I love this, such great colours x

Kirsten said...

That's so cute & the colours are gorgeous.

Deb said...

That quote is too funny! Love the bright colours.

Deborah Wainwright said...

Gabrielle this is lovely, the colours are amazingly bright. The crab is too cute, holding onto to shoe lol

Thank you for playing along with the Zodiac Challenge. Debsxx