Pages widget

28 February 2015

Life in miniature

PaperArtsy have a new challenge theme of Miniature Art. I love making people from different images and Lynne Perella makes it easy with her fabulous stamps! I really had to squeeze a few minutes in the Studio to be able join in this fortnight - and my little domino hanging was the result!
I stamped out the two images onto tissues paper and painted the reverse. I took two (bamboo?) dominoes that I've had for a-g-e-s and then glued the images to each domino. I lightly sanded the edges of each domino so the image fitted. I then joined them together by feeding wire through the holes in the dominoes and adding a little hoop at the top for hanging, two twisted 'arms'  and two teeny bobbins as feet. Thanks for popping by!
Signature

12 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Oh, this is such a fun creation, Gabrielle! I love how you used the LP stamps and those little feet are inspired. Love this! xxx

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Brilliant, love the colours and the feet are superb x

Keren Baker said...

Oooh- totally love hanging dominoes!- what a brilliant idea! Gorgeous LP stamps too! x

Clare Lloyd said...

Super project

sue :) said...

Your mini domino person is fab, love the colours which bring out the detail too.

Helen said...

so cute, and definitely miniature!

Hazel Agnew said...

She's fabulous Gabrielle! X

Carol Rigby said...

A lovely transformation.

Kirsten said...

I love this, it's so cute.

PaperArtsy said...

I think she needs to hang from you rear vision mirror in the car! She's cool!

Karen said...

Stunning. Love it

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow such an awesome little creation, it's so stunning and those little feet amazing. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx