Pages widget

7 February 2015

We need more encouragers!

I took part in a five day Art Chain on Facebook which meant I had to post three pictures of past projects for five days. This prompted what we've all found to be a fascinating look back over previous work trying to decide what to choose – and what shouldn’t see the light of day ever again! I used six pictures from my small moleskin journal where I used stamped images but also ones I’ve found at Mischief Circus. I haven’t used these Mischief Circus images for ages – mainly because the printer at home hates me! Anyway, a new printer later (hurrah!) and an enjoyable search through these fabulous images and this journal page (in my large moleskin journal) was born. 
The quotation was another Facebook find and really struck a chord...
Hope you like it, and that you find time to look back through your work - you might find some long forgotten gems or some inspiration for new projects!
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

well, as you know I took part too (thanks to you!) and also enjoyed the somewhat arduous task of trawling through computer files looking at old projects... Your journal page is lovely, the quote is very apt. Good to see you playing just because!

Astrid Maclean said...

Brilliant page, - love the way you did the crown on the lady, and I so agree with that sentiment!!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous pages....loving the quote and so true! ♡♡♡

Julie Lee said...

I love this, especially that book text crown. I found that looking back was really helpful and encouraged me to re-visit old projects and get new inspiration from them! xxx